In this form upload your full track – mp3 320 kbps. If your track suits us, we will answer you within 1-2 working days!
Become a part of our team. Unlimited space for your tracks. Work at any convenient time.
You will earn 72% after your track will be sold, receive payment in USD. We will payout earnings within 24 hours.
We hold promotions and increase your sales.
How to upload your track
Example of correct folders name for your projects
Name the project and the folder with the tracks correctly, see an image example below. Compressed project and track folders in ZIP File.
All audio files must be the same length.
You need to write everything the same, only set your titles
Your full track must have 5 folders
● Vocal Mix
● Instrumental Mix
If there are no vocals then you can exclude Vocal Mix folder
1. VOCAL MIX
Upload your Vocal Mix to this folder:
● Mastering version of your Vocal Mix in WAV [44.1 kHz – 24 bit]
● Mastering version of your Vocal Mix in MP3 [320 kbps]
Just write the name of your track
2. INSTRUMENTAL MIX
Upload your Instrumental Mix to this folder:
● Mastering version of your Instrumental Mix in WAV [44.1 kHz – 24 bit]
● Mastering version of your Instrumental Mix in MP3 [320 kbps]
Instrumental Mix should be without vocals
Make sure your master chain plugins are disabled when rendered. Unmastered version it must not exceed (-4 dB) and it must be without limiter/compression.
Upload your Unmastered tracks to this folder:
● Unmastered – Vocal Mix in WAV [44.1 kHz – 24 bit]
● Unmastered – Instrumental Mix in WAV [44.1 kHz – 24 bit]
The length of the track should be the same as the mastering version
Your stems folder contains all individual sounds of your track in WAV [44.1 kHz – 24 bit]
● Every stems track must be named correct: Kick, Bass, Snare, Vocal, Piano, etc.
● Do Not send group tracks. For example: [Kick + Clap + Snare]; [Bass + Sub Bass] and etc.
● Avoid muted tracks. To check if there are no muted tracks, you can open all of your stems in an empty project.
● All stems must be rendered in the full length of the track. If your track lasts 5:30 minutes, all stems must be exactly 5:30 minutes long.
● All stems must be mixed, not mastering.
● The volume of all stems files in the master chain should not be higher than (-4 dB)
● Your stem files should sound like an Unmastered version.
Example of the correct names of the stems
Upload MIDI Files of your instruments to this folder. MIDI files should be named properly: Piano, Pad, Lead, Bass, etc. Do not group midi files, each file must be separate. The MIDI file should be a few bars long(1 – 16), but not the entire length of the track.
Correct midi files names
You can sell the project file (FL, Cubase, Logic, Ableton, etc.) and receive $70 if your track is sold with it. Make sure your project file contains all required samples to run the project on a buyer’s computer.
● Tracks in the project must be named correctly, as in the example with MIDI.
● The project must not include mastering.
● The main instruments should be in MIDI files.
● Your project should sound like an Unmastered version.
● Do not include consolidated clips on main instruments.
The project should be with samples
If it’s a vocal track you must include an instrumental version and the vocal must be original or from a royalty-free sample pack.
For royalty-free vocals, please include a hyperlink in a .txt file to where the vocals can be found.
Write in a text document Track Info: Bpm, Key, Vocal (Sample pack or Exclusive vocal)
Example text file
Learn the rules
- Your track should sound high quality. We recommend checking your track with reference tracks before sending it to us.
- You can use royalty-free samples. EXCEPT for melodic loops, chords, etc. The idea of the track should be original.
- You cannot use unauthorized samples, vocals, or loops.
- All melodies in the track should be written only by you.
- The track must be exclusive and cannot be posted on any other website or social network (YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) otherwise we will delete it immediately without warning. You will get banned.
- Warning is not allowed Construction Kits. You will get banned.
- The unfinished demos, sketches, or previews do not listen. We’ll only listen to the full track.
- Your track must last at least 2 minutes and no more than 9 minutes.
- You will receive payment in USD.
- You are allowed to upload and sell your track exclusively in our shop and nowhere else.
- We only work directly with sound producers.
- You set the price of your track. If the price is too high, we can lower the price.
- You can remove the track from sale 4 months after its publication with us.
- Thank you, we hope for long-term cooperation.